Paddle Shiffting in the Caterham
We proudly offer a complete Paddle shift Kit for the sequential gearboxes SADEV SCL-82 and QUAIFE G60. With that Kit it’s possible to shift up & down without using the clutch. So you have the opportunity for left-foot braking as this is an advantage for drivers in rally and racing.
Tested, adjusted and proven in racing by the German Caterham specialists, the MOG Racing Team.
A furious victory on the first duty in the SMRC Eurocup against international competitors proves the advantages and reliability. The overall victory of Joachim Westermann in a C400 on the Hockenheimring was the evident achievement.
Included in this Kit are (€ 4.960 + 19% VAT):
- Carbon fiber Shift Paddles with high quality switches incl. mounting adapter in carbon fiber suitable for 260 or 290mm Steering wheels with three or 6 screws.
- Interlock Button (To prevent shifting from or to Neutral accidently)
- Geartronics GCU that uses ECU Information and Data Logging capability
- High Precision Gear Position Sensor
- Pneumatic System: Compressor, Pressure Accumulator, Valve Block, Shift Actuator, Throttle Blipper
Parts exclusively by MOG Racing:
- Actuating Rod, CNC Machined
- Bracket for the Actuating Rod, CNC Machined
- Bracket for the Shift Actuator, CNC Machined
- Bracket for the Blipper, CNC Machined
- Pneumatic Hoses
- Wiring Harness
- Not Included are:
- Quick-Out System for the Steering Wheel,
- Installation of any part of the system
- Setup of the System in the customers Vehicle
- Dismounting and mounting of engine and Gearbox
- Run the cables and Air Hoses
- Adjustments and calibration of the system
All that might be labour of 25-30h. That means a total about EUR 8.-000 - 8.500 incl. 19% VAT for unlimited driving pleasure and maximum performance.
Video of the Caterham Lap Record in Hockenheim